ProScribe's medical writing expertise, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region, has been recognised again.ProScribe's CEO, Professor Karen Woolley, was an invited speaker at the Global Clinical Trials Outsourcing Conference in Seoul, South Korea. ProScribe staff were also selected by the DIA China to facilitate another highly successful medical writing workshop at the 4th DIA China Annual Meeting in Shanghai, China. These organisations had their choice of medical writing organisations to choose from and, for many good reasons, they chose ProScribe!
- ProScribe wins Best Original Research prize in US
- Largest international study on publication agreements – surprising results
- Where can you find sushi served up with SPIRIT, Sunshine, and sensational research?
- BMJ values ethics and service of professional medical writers
- Three abstracts accepted at ARCS conference
- Thank you for another exciting year!
- Editorial from ProScribe’s CEO surges to “top 5 most read” articles in Current Medical Research & Opinion
- European Medical Writers’ Association (EMWA) cites ProScribe’s research
- A great place for a career - internal promotions at ProScribe
- ProScribe shares Asia-Pacific expertise (and fortune cookies) with European pharmaceutical companies