ProScribe staff presented three (yes, three!) research projects at the Annual Meeting of the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (Baltimore, US; April 23-25).ProScribe was the only contract research organisation from the Asia-Pacific region to have multiple projects accepted for presentation.
- International success continues
- ProScribe wins Best Original Research prize in US
- Largest international study on publication agreements – surprising results
- Where can you find sushi served up with SPIRIT, Sunshine, and sensational research?
- BMJ values ethics and service of professional medical writers
- Three abstracts accepted at ARCS conference
- Thank you for another exciting year!
- Editorial from ProScribe’s CEO surges to “top 5 most read” articles in Current Medical Research & Opinion
- European Medical Writers’ Association (EMWA) cites ProScribe’s research
- A great place for a career - internal promotions at ProScribe